BALTIC BIRCH PLYWOOD
Birch plywood is made up of multiple, cross-bonded 1.4 mm thick birch veneers that are bonded together under extreme pressure. Surfaces are sanded on both sides and then spray painted using our eco-friendly, water based sealer for a smooth, satin finish.
Birch plywood characteristics make it the best quality solution for our hand crafted products. Characteristics include:
• Highly durable, strong and long lasting product.
• Precise and consistent surface and edge finish.
• Improved Anti-Slip properties due to high quality varnish.
• High quality technical manufacture and compression make the shelves strong and can hold up to 18kg's.
• Lighter in complexion for a clean, natural looking environment.
• Premium surfaces are lightly sanded twice and sealed with two coats for a very smooth finish and easy cleaning.