Lean Desk - the original open source Opendesk
Our first foray into digital fabrication and distributed manufacturing, the Lean Desk is the original Opendesk. A flexible 4 person workstation, it was built for startups and established teams alike - and is popular for its spacious work surface.
Our Lean Desk has continuous central cable-management running the full length of the desk with slots for fixing monitor arms. There’s ample room for extension leads, plug boards and chargers (including large Apple MacBook chargers). Removable cable covers hide messy wiring and keep your desk looking organised.
- The Lean Desk can seat 4 people
- Cables can be hidden, allowing for a clean work space.
- It is suitable for formal and informal meetings.
- Functions well as a collaboration space.
- It is made from quality, FSC-certified baltic plywood. Coming from managed forestry it’s good to know your desk was sustainably grown.
Product ships flat packed to reduce our carbon footprint.
Basic assembly is required.
Length: 1200mm and 2400mm
Free delivery in South Africa + 100% lifetime return policy
(10 - 15 working day delivery time)